Magento is a feature-rich, professional open-source eCommerce solution that offers merchants complete flexibility and control over the look, content, and functionality of their online store. Magento’s intuitive administration interface contains powerful marketing, search engine optimization and catalog-management tools to give merchants the power to create sites that are tailored to their unique business needs. Designed to be completely scalable and backed by an extensive support network, Magento offers companies the ultimate eCommerce solution. The following are some of Magento’s features worth highlighting.
- Unlimited products & categories
- Simple, configurable products (e.g. size, color, etc.)
- Sell virtual products
- Batch Import and Export of catalog
- Product reviews
- Add products to Wishlist
- One-Page Checkout
- Checkout without account/Guest Checkout
- Accept PayPal
- Accept Checks/Money Orders/Bank Transfer
- Supports UPS, UPS XML (account rates), FedEx (account rates), USPS and DHL
- Customer Group-specific pricing and group-specific tier pricing
- Recently Compared Items
- Flexible Coupons (pricing rules) with ability to restrict to stores, customer groups, time period, products, and categories.
- iPhone-optimized browsing
- 100% Search Engine Friendly
- Google Site Map
- Support for multiple currencies
- Multi-lingual support
For a complete feature list of Magento, you can download the features list here.
Date: November 24th, 2008 @ 23:53